Friday, June 20, 2008

Girl Turning into a Woman


"Cherish your past, live the present and work toward our future"
Almost two years ago when I attended my high school promotion ceremony. The ceremony that marked the beginning of my my new four years serious studies and making my own future. Some people say that high school isn't important - that what comes after that really counts. But come to think of it, high school was there to prepare us for what is to come. It was four years of learning and fun. It was four years of unforgettable experiences. For some of us, it was the first dance:) For some, the first kiss. It was the first girlfriend and boyfriend. For some, it was the first time without curfew. The short four years I have spent, that now just flown by leaving behind the loving memories of high school. "Everything change." Not all remain in their original form. From our physical to mental to social. We should have became smarter, more sociable and for some to be slight rebellious. But we should be aware of what the future holds for us. Now a college student, I'm in the great turning point of my life. I am no longer a girl rather I'm a lady or woman.
To survive and succeed, "accepting that i need to improve my weaknesses" gives me strength and push to strive more. Every night i ask myself "what i did right that day, what i did wrong and what can i do to improve the next day?". College is time to set our minds free finding a new way and looking forward to see our achievements in the future. Is it nice to say "I have found inside of me -- what i have worked for all those years?^_^




No comments: